Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thoughts

Not much time to report everything that's been going on lately. don't worry, you'll be hearing all about it. Just a few observations.

  • Today in the bathroom, I heard a woman talking on her cell phone. IN THE STALL.
  • You know you've been in Israel too long when you can sing and know every song on the radio
  • You know you've been in Israel too long when someone says "excuse me" and you are startled by why they could be saying that
  • I have the Yalla Ya Nasralla song stuck in my head:http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87386
  • I am meeting my friend Ronen for lunch today! He goes to Penn State with me, but he's Israeli and Spanish. He's awesome.
  • We have our presentation tonight in front of the CEO, plus 30 other important bank people and I've been appointed to speak. Gulp.

No comments: