- Today in the bathroom, I heard a woman talking on her cell phone. IN THE STALL.
- You know you've been in Israel too long when you can sing and know every song on the radio
- You know you've been in Israel too long when someone says "excuse me" and you are startled by why they could be saying that
- I have the Yalla Ya Nasralla song stuck in my head:http://www.militaryphotos.net
- I am meeting my friend Ronen for lunch today! He goes to Penn State with me, but he's Israeli and Spanish. He's awesome.
- We have our presentation tonight in front of the CEO, plus 30 other important bank people and I've been appointed to speak. Gulp.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Not much time to report everything that's been going on lately. don't worry, you'll be hearing all about it. Just a few observations.
Posted by VickiB at 5:19 AM